¿´¼¦µ°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoRvIsE
Admin
FoRvIsE

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-05-06

BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC Empty
PostSubject: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime9/5/2008, 1:05 am

As a maiden event with a recorded visitorship of 320,000 visitors in 2006, following by the overwhelming success of exceeding 400,000 visitorship in 2007, BookFest @ Malaysia had proven and declared a success with confidence in a positive market of consumer Exhibition, foreign trade attraction and a platform to become an annual mega event.

The presence of the participating countries from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and United Kingdom reflected the unlimited access of good books and publications. Exhibitors and visitors alike were drawn to the BookFest by an exemplary range of attractions, whether its products or events on site, including the prestigious venue of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, located next to the Petronas Twin Towers, a prominent landmark that houses one of the shoppers heaven, Suria KLCC.

BookFest@Malaysia 2008, with the theme “READING EMPOWERS”, showcasing more than a million books by both Overseas and Local publishers is now into its third year. Held for a duration of 9 days, the BookFest will be presented in yet another massive and exciting event from 24th May until 1st June 2008, at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KLCC, Halls 1-5, stretching across the first week of the school holidays.

Covering an area of approximately 100,000 sf., the BookFest provides a platform for the potentials of trade alliance for mutual benefits and gain an insight in implementing successful strategies to create business market in the Asian Industry. To complement the BookFest, a series of fun-filled and exciting activities is planned throughout the whole duration. BookFest@Malaysia 2008, tailored to reflect the conscientiousness in education, the stability of economic growth, the rich culture and heritage of a multi racial country.

The programmes are divided into 2 segments :

1) Exhibition
The exhibition showcases the latest books published in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and United Kingdom. The theme for this year will is “Reading Empowers”. The BookFest will be officially launched on 23th May 2008. Therefore, the exhibition will be opened from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm from 24th May to 1st June 2008. Admission is chargeable at RM 2 per ticket. FREE admission for students 18 years & below and senior citizen 60 years & above

2) Events
A series of fun-filled and exciting activities will take place during the exhibition. Learn new methods of implementing successful strategies to create a market for your business in the Asian market and gain an insight into adapting your business to the Asian market through keynote presentation. For more information about the fair, please contact our representatives.

Allocation Space
At the fair, the exhibition layout is optimized across the 5 adjoining halls in the Convention Centre. The layout provides the best possible visitor flow, whilst maintaining a strong cultural theme.

Shell Scheme Space
When you take up a shell scheme space, you are entitled to use a stand design. It is perfect for those who need to build a stand in the shortest time and without any hassle. The proposed packages provide the necessities. Option to enhance your stand design is available. The minimum size for a shell scheme is 9sqm.

Last edited by FoRvIsE on 27/5/2008, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kanjidan.heavenforum.com
Eifay

Eifay

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime9/5/2008, 2:56 am

I want to go~~~ maybe i go at weekday
Back to top Go down
kai
Sohai
Sohai
kai

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime10/5/2008, 9:34 pm

see 1st lo if nth to do thn do together lo
Back to top Go down
FoRvIsE
Admin
FoRvIsE

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime11/5/2008, 2:40 am

ahkai u also interest de meh = = i saw u always read the internet novel de
Back to top Go down
kai
Sohai
Sohai
kai

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime12/5/2008, 10:51 am

cant meh = =" those i read one is chinese also wad
Back to top Go down
FoRvIsE
Admin
FoRvIsE

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime20/5/2008, 12:31 pm

who else want to go go~~
Back to top Go down
bloodydreamy
Admin
bloodydreamy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime22/5/2008, 12:46 pm

wakakakaka....go search for cheap book....call me go together hor!
Back to top Go down
kai
Sohai
Sohai
kai

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime22/5/2008, 1:27 pm

when ar ? this sat ?
Back to top Go down
FoRvIsE
Admin
FoRvIsE

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime22/5/2008, 10:17 pm

I cannot go on this Saturday because I have field trip ~~~
And next week have many class @.@"
Back to top Go down
Eifay

Eifay

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime25/5/2008, 1:23 am

I wan go but I hav to work as cosplayer in midvalley...
What time u all go? I can go after 3:30 to 4pm(i think...)
Back to top Go down
FoRvIsE
Admin
FoRvIsE

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime25/5/2008, 1:32 am

or else I go to book fest with my friend on tomorrow first
and I will plan on another day that we all can go together
Back to top Go down
Eifay

Eifay

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime25/5/2008, 8:52 pm

This week no sure got time or not...
Culture msia begin. I hav to prepare clothes for my next week cosplay too.
U tell me time, i decide then.

How about the bookfest? nice or not?
Back to top Go down
FoRvIsE
Admin
FoRvIsE

PostSubject: Re: BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC   BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC I_icon_minitime25/5/2008, 11:56 pm

very dizzy lor, 2 many people
meet the ÄÚÏòÄк¢ & ÍõµÂÖ¾
Back to top Go down

BookFest @ Malaysia KLCC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¿´¼¦µ° :: Fun Area :: Events-
Jump to: